Friday, December 12, 2008


I did this clock over four times for perfection reasons. This is the first draft. I like drawing dogs, but the other night I was listening to a boring book about a psychopath twin thing and stopped listening somewhere near when there’s a startling discovery, and started narrating the drawing a la Bob Ross, and it was like, “first we take some brown, and then a little more brown, make sure the brush is saturated with brown because dogs are brown- or black—in that case get a lot of black on your brush. Finally, use the brown or the black to render a dog! The dogs are all so cute and they’re so well taken care of. I like that. This week I did three clocks which I forgot completely to take pictures of, they were a lab and a fuzzy terrier thing, Chloe and Sam, and a wrinkly underwear-stealer called Atticus and then these two tiny chihuahuas wearing Steeler jerseys (football team) and they are so eager and adorable, and the clock was, thank god, Steeler themed. Don’t worry about that. Gold and Black. Got it.

No comments: