Monday, March 23, 2009

Moon


Moon in Virgo--that's me, Sun in Pisces--that's Jesse. Books on the subject say of this combination in a relationship, "Run Away!"
But it's very hard to run away from a man whose flaws are (barely) outnumbered by his more lovely qualities. And he's just a sight for sore eyes, even when I haven't had relief from him and his ways for days days days.
I was looking at some emails at about 10:36 pm on March 10th and I opened one that said, "the full moon in Virgo will appear at 10:37 pm on March 10th. Well! I ran outside and the sky was clear and the moon was beaming down on me and it and the universe are doing this thing to me--marrying me to a more difficult, more rewarding series of events, and I have not been fighting it. Which is good, because if I had I would be seriously, multifacetedly, black and blue now.
So, I raised my arms to the sky, trying to imbibe the SHEER POWER (Believe it or not), and I smelled the damp earth and then this f'ing dog who comes around, I call him Todd, started barking, and I was like, "Shut up Todd!" and he did. And I turned my attention back to the silvery moon, and it was good.

2 comments:

sharon parquette nimtz said...

You're actually sun in Virgo, my dear, and I should know.

I like these new posts very much, have been missing them.

Handgun Robert said...

I'm glad you started posting again, Isobel. It inspires me to try and work up the motivation to work some more on my blog here. Last night I really felt the urge to write, but was so tired I couldn't do it. I knew if I started I would be up until 3am. Oh well, I'll try harder next time.