Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love this little guy. Such a Cutie.


I can’t wait to start the waitressing season again!! This is inside-head-idea-modification. I can’t wait!!! I can’t wait to wait! So soon I’ll be serving lovers Valentine’s meals, oh it will be so romantic. So romantic.
Yes!!!! I’m going to be bringing food to people!!!! YES!!!!
And, working at a resident care facility!!!!!! I will meet wonderful people who happen to be very old or with not-so-working bodies, and I can’t wait to meet them and take care of them. Actually, I really can’t. I have an easier time thinking of that than of –Starting the waitressing season (!!!!!!!!!) Weddings!!!! Oh weddings, and dinner service!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! SALT AND PEPPER!!!!! SPOONS!!!!!!!!
Hey, it all boils down to T I P S! And those are good things. I am a geisha. That is my goal. The elegance, not the sexual favors.

No comments: