Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Passion Flowers

My passion flower won't bloom. It's not a metaphor for my mental state or love relationship, as in my song, "Thinking about cutting this passion flower down", which actually wasn't a metaphor either, just a proclamation of how poorly the thing was doing at the time, I want flowers from Mars and they just won't bud! And they (the internet) say do nothing, it's a weed, it has its own propagation at the top of its to-do list, but, what? Why? Why won't it turn to flowering?

Also, if you'd like to buy anything at all, send me a comment and I'll try to figure out a way to get in touch. These are all for sale, so step right up. Also, on the topic of copywriting, everything here is copywrit. I. N 2008. Just in case.

Also, it's so nice to see that people actually look at this thing. I got a sitemeter, and it's true--I'm not just out here in the abyss, floating along.

1 comment:

The Polar Bear said...

as far as i know, there isn't any abyss, or those that are stay well out of reach.
we know where you live.
yours.
dodger.